This paleo-friendly Cacao Sea Salt Granola is so much better than store bought. It’s crunchy with big clusters, deeply chocolatey and complemented with sea salt. It’s low in sugar, naturally sweetened with coconut sugar, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, and vegan! It’s great to eat as a snack on it’s own, on top of yogurt, or in a smoothie!
No ramblings about life, ingredients, cooking methods or dietary restrictions, just a straight up post with a recipe. An awesome recipe! It’s Cacao Sea Salt Granola, and yes, you should make this immediately. This clustery goodness is chocolate and sea salt heaven. Yep it’s so good your stomach, family, friends, and kitchen will all thank you.
SHARE THE LOVE!
If you make this recipe, please spread the love by leaving a review or rating down below. And I’d LOVE to see and share your creation! Take a picture and tag me on Instagram @freshlydafna in your feed or stories and I will share on my account!
Paleo Cacao Sea Salt Granola
This granola is even better than store bought, with a scrumptious chocolate sea salt flavor. It's low in sugar, naturally sweetened with coconut sugar, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, and vegan! It's great to eat as a snack on it's own, on top of yogurt, or in a smoothie!
paleo (gluten/grain/dairy free), vegan, refined sugar free
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw pepitas
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup coconut syrup
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Heat oven to 300 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
In a food processor pulse walnuts, cashews, and pepitas, sunflower seeds in short bursts until coarsely chopped.
In a large bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil and coconut syrup
Then add the chopped nuts/seeds, coconut shreds, vanilla, sea salt and cacao powder to the large bowl. Mix dry with wet ingredients until all is well combined. If everything is not well coated add another tbsp of coconut oil.
- Pour granola mixture onto baking sheet ensuring that it is spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then stir the granola. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet. No touching.
- Once it has rested break up the granola into chunks.
- Let cool completely. Enjoy on top of smoothies, yogurt, in milk, or straight up! Store in airtight container.
Leave a Reply